Do you like bread? Do you like cheese? Well, you are in LUCK, cause those are pretty much the only ingredients these breadsticks are made of. Throw in some garlic, olive oil, and marinara sauce and you’ve basically got yourself little portable pizza pillows. Trust us when we say, you won’t be able to stop eating these. We ate the whole tray between the two of us and we don’t care who knows it!
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 8 oz vegan mozz
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup + 1 tbs. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- S&P; to taste
- Marinara sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 450°
- Roll out dough to ¼” thickness. Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into approximately 18 rectangles.
- Cut mozzarella into long rectangular strips. Fill each dough rectangle with one piece of cheese and pinch to close.
- Place on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tbs. olive oil and bake for 5 minutes.
- While breadsticks are baking, combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, and s&p; in a small bowl.
- After 5 minutes, remove bread sticks and brush with garlic sauce. Bake for an additional 8 minutes
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.